Happy Anniversary to Amber & Jaycel West!! Check out the gorgeous photo.
Amber, Eden, and I all lived together that winter and spring. I was a bridesmaid and Eden, with help from many friends, did all her flowers. Spring in Seattle means LILACS, so the girls literally went down the street, knocking on doors and asking if they could harvest for a wedding. People happily came out and pointed to their best blossoms. As a result, their reception was a bower of lilacs. I can't believe that was nine years ago.
Nine years ago.... Let's see.
- I had a crush on the wrong guy.
- I was 30 lbs lighter.
- I suspected I might die alone.
- I wasn't afraid to still perm my hair.
- I have a crush on JP, my hubby.
- I'm 30 lbs heavier and he says I'm beautiful (I'm not, but I'll take it).
- I'll kill him with my bare hands if I die alone.
- I wish I had the guts to perm my hair.
One thing that has NOT changed: A girl need her girlfriends, even if we're scattered across the country. SO!
My love to Amber! Celebrate those Nine!
My love to Eden, newlywed of three months and 13 days!
They are happy, so I am happy.
Well, I will be when JP gets back.
He had to work in Spokane yesterday and won't be back till this evening.
ALLLLL BY Myyyyyselllf...
Don't wanna be... ALL BY Myyyyself....