Wendy Jane Smith has awarded me the Liebster award, which is just the nicest thing this side of calorie free movie popcorn. Thank you, Wendy! By the way, Wendy just the took the HUGEST of leaps and self-published her first novel, Where to Belong. *** Cartwheels and Splits, with pompoms in a Victory V. ***
The following guidelines appy to the Great Liebster - which, in German, means “friend,” “beloved,” “favorite,” or “dearest”.
- Show your appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the internet - other writers.
- And best of all - have bloggity fun and spread the love.
So, my five picks come from my Row#80 companions and those lovies at #wipmadness. Both are online writing communities. These winners set a MUCH better example at communicating their goals and progress. (If I haven't got something to cartwheel about, I clam up and pretend my main characters are at a day spa. It's been a two-week mud bath. Wonder how much that runs...)
1. LS Taylor, who is ultra generous with sparkles and applause for others' accomplishments.
2. Jaye Robin Brown, who graciously took over hosting the #wipmadness check in and cheerleading. Thanks Jaye!!
3. Angelina Hanson, who reignited my love of writing. She just received this award from someone else, but I can't help myself.
4. Amanda Bozeman, a romantic/suspense writer and blogger I recently found who makes me giggle or hollar "Amen, Sista."
5. Amber West, without whom The Ole Master Plan would not exist. Literally. She's received this before too. Somehow, I don't believe the award police will be tracking me down.
Writing is done inspite of knowing we should be elsewhere, doing other things. But we can't. We write. These ladies understand.