My dear friends, Melissa Crytzer Fry at What I Saw... and Angelina Hansen at YA Scribe both passed the baton to me to participate in the Seven Links Challenge, which asks bloggers to identify their own blog posts in certain categories (to breathe new life into some oldies but goodies).
Thanks, gals!! Lovely readers, please visit their sites, as well. You won't be sorry, especially if your inspiration well is running a bit dry.
My 7 x 7 responses:
1. Most Beautiful Post: Look at Me! I Shot One-Handed! I really got lucky with this picture. But for genuine talent and most gorgeous photography, it's gotta be Joseph Cyr's work, which I featured in Artist's Eye Behind the Lens.
2. Most Popular Post: Just goes to show chocolate makes us all verra, verra happy. Date Night, German Chocolate Cake Style.
3. Most Contraversial Post: This is the only one where I just got mad and vented. Vasculitis Awareness Month... or Ugly Poster Winner
4. Most Helpful: A Stitch in Time was just a good lecture to myself, a swift kick if you will, to juice up my story. However, many of you lovelies seemed to relate and said nice things.
5. Most Surprisingly Successful: How Do We Know When... I'm thinking "What Not to Wear" could do an entire season about rescuing workers at home.
6. Post That Didn't Get The Attention It Deserved: It's Italy. It's a funny story. And it's starring John Wayne. How could this not be a hit? Love Me an Italian Gunslinger
7. Post I Am Most Proud Of: Friday Haiku -- Ode to Cowgirls I wrote a poem for my mommy and my Tante. And I kinda like it. Awww...
- Heidi at Me as a Mother. Just discovered this one, and it's hilarious!
- Bella at One Sister's Rant is a morning staple for me. Coffee + Bella = Happy.
- Natalia at Natalia Sylvester, she had me at the mention of Chai and a Snuggie.
- Carrie at Carrie Mumford is a writer/editor, now branching her writing into novels.
- LisaAnn at Kicked, Cornered, Bitten and Chased. She works with animals AND just landed a literary agent for her first YA novel. Very exciting to read about.
Kick back and enjoy!